Problem with "Please do not repeat same (or similar) command" thing.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kolossuz, Oct 27, 2016.

Welcome to the BlockTown Community!

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up today for a free account to get started!

1. Kolossuz

Kolossuz New Member Donator

Minecraft Username:
    Kolossuz
    Basically, it screws over people who've used /back to go back to where they wanted, and then they die, try /back, and they can't go to get their stuff. In my opinion, it was a pointless addition anyways, since there isn't really much of a problem with that anyways, I think.

• Like Like x 2
  2. drsprite

drsprite Owner Staff Member Administrator Owner Donator

Minecraft Username:
    drsprite13
    You caught me making changes! BlockTown is expanding a bit, and I'm moving and shaking a lot of things. One such thing is a new chat plugin which will allow us to do global chatting (more on this later).

I meant to disable this portion of the new chat plugin, but haven't gotten to it yet. I got it working about 11pm last night, so it's on my list!

I'll get it disabled asap!

3. Kolossuz

Minecraft Username:
    Kolossuz
    Alrighty. And do you know if it's possible to find the spot where a player died? I lost a bunch of awesome stuff because of that command thing.

4. drsprite

Minecraft Username:
    drsprite13
    Have you since respawned? If so, then nope, don't think so! :eek: I'll look around though in some log files to see.

5. drsprite

Minecraft Username:
    drsprite13
    Alright the chat plugin has been updated and I think I disabled the anti-spam. Can you test and let me know?

6. Kolossuz

Minecraft Username:
    Kolossuz
    Kinda thought that was the case, so I spent a while searching

7. drsprite

Minecraft Username:
    drsprite13
    A few players confirmed the command spam is disabled. Let me know what you're missing and I'll help you out since this one was my fault!

8. Kolossuz

Minecraft Username:
    Kolossuz
    Sorry, been doing homework and stuff all weekend. Mostly the stuff I'm missing was a lot of enchanted stuff, and I can only remember some of it. It was a Mending and Unbreaking III Elytra; Fortune III, Unbreaking III, Efficiency V Diamond Pickaxe; Sharpness V, Knockback II, Mending Diamond Sword; Mending, Protection III Diamond Boots; Power IV, Infinity, Flame Bow. That's all I can remember, there was more enchanted diamond gear, but I have spares of those, just not these items.

Oh, and 64 Bacon (or whatever it's actually called), 40ish Cooked Beef, and a little bit of chicken that I don't really care about since there was only five or ten of it.

9. drsprite

Minecraft Username:
    drsprite13
    All set! Sorry about that

• Like Like x 1