Potato Town!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Peridot, Aug 12, 2017.

Welcome to the BlockTown Community!

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up today for a free account to get started!

Tags:
  1. Peridot

Peridot Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft Username:
    PeridotGlimmer25
    Hey everyone! i'd like discuss something, Potato Town, keep on reading this thread for news and more!

First, Potato Town IS NOT DEAD, I don't know how the rumor got around. But a few players told me that. I was just taking a break for awhile to do things other then BlockTown. Even if Potato Town is looking kinda bare, It sure doesn't mean it's dead.

Next, here are the current buildings that are in Potato Town. A hotel, a Fallout Shelter (not the game, look it up), a Pet shop, Post office, Mcdonalds, and the big project... SpriteLand! I do have many plans for future buildings!

The next thing i'd discuss is BlockCity. I know that BlockCity is another town in BlockTown, but I've seen some small tensions uprising between the 2 cities. People can live in both Potato Town and BlockCity, I don't care. A few players asked me why I just don't live in BlockCity and not have Potato Town, my answer is, Potato Town is my town, and if I want to run it, I can. There can be 2 towns in BlockTown.

If anyone would like to live in Potato Town feel free to ask! :) I am also looking for some experienced builders who would like to help build in Potato Town!

Last, I would like to give a thanks to, Lily_Blossom_51, KotikCat, BassMaster200, and aLmc23 for helping me!

(Ps you can have a home somewhere else and still have a home in Potato Town!)

• Like Like x 1
  2. drsprite

drsprite Owner Staff Member Administrator Owner Donator

Minecraft Username:
    drsprite13
    Glad to see Potato Town is not dead!!