My introduction.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by yosuke, Oct 8, 2016.

Welcome to the BlockTown Community!

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up today for a free account to get started!

1. yosuke

yosuke New Member

Minecraft Username:
    yosuke
    Hi, my name is yosuke.
    I've been on Minecraft for about three years now, and I am sad that I didn't come across this server earlier. Everyone is so friendly, hyped to know you better, it truly is wonderful! So, as this is an introduction, I'll just talk about myself and some of my hidden skills, because, I guess that kind of stuff is very interesting to a lot of people.

• Building: I am good at building, especially when I take the time to get the right materials. I can build anything from a huge castle to a little hut that still remains compact, pretty and efficient, but please, avoid asking for a sphere. I can make circles just fine, but spheres are like the hardest thing in the world. (I had to talk about my building skills because I am pretty sure someone already asked me about it in chat... now you know, little person.)
    • Redstone: I love redstone, and recently, I've had the occasion to improve these little skills that make machines so sick looking, efficient, compact, and that offers a wide variety of tasks it can accomplish without you always needing to click on a lever and hope for it to work. From market place to auto farms (beside wheat, netherwart, potatoes, carrots, beetroot and whatever other vegetable that needs a villager to do all the work for you... I wouldn't make them slaves...), passing by the item sorter to the very efficient AFK farms and such, I can do a lot. Redstone, as I found out a while ago, is very interesting and fun to play with.

Of course, everything about me isn't all that much about minecraft.
    I love food. I enjoy dubstep, metal, hard rock, sometimes some rap, and very soft songs when I draw. I always have a nice song that no one's heard about somewhere in my playlist. If you need music inspiration, come see me.

I won't say a lot about me, because, I wish to remain that foggy place that seems so creepy and mysterious you don't really want to venture there, but when you do, it's the most euphoric (ahhahaha I'm so funny... someone help me with my jokes...) and nice place you've ever been to.

Have a wonderful day! :)

• Like Like x 4
  2. drsprite

drsprite Owner Staff Member Administrator Owner Donator

Minecraft Username:
    drsprite13
    Hey yosuke :wave:

Welcome to BlockTown! I'm pretty excited to see what you're building in the /contest area. So much bedrock... :thinking:

I too always have music on. Mostly EDM although some soft music helps when I'm trying to do some coding or something where I need to get in the zone.

Anyways, welcome to BlockTown! :party: