Introducing Survival Games!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by drsprite, Oct 29, 2016.

Welcome to the BlockTown Community!

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up today for a free account to get started!

1. drsprite

drsprite Owner Staff Member Administrator Owner Donator

Minecraft Username:
    drsprite13
    [​IMG]
    I've been making some changes to BlockTown lately. I know some of you have noticed but for those who haven't, we now run a multi-server network! What this means is we can introduce more things like creative and minigames!

The major benefit to the multi server network is no loss of inventory items when jumping servers and game modes!

The first mini game we have is Survival Games! It's also called BukkitGames and some of you even refer to it after that popular movie (that we can't mention for copyright reasons).

It's easy to join and play! When you're on the server just type /hg and you'll be teleported to the game server.
    • Minimum 2 people to play.
    • Games are about 20 minutes long.
    • About halfway through is the feast where you can re-stock on weapons and armor!
    • Select your kit and you're ready to go.
    • Every PVP kill and every win earns you credits
    • Use those credits to buy upgraded kits!

When the game starts it's all about strategy! Strike early or wait it out and get the last kill?

You can also view your player stats here! Stats

I'll be bringing in SkyWars soon, so get ready for that! In the meantime enjoy this new minigame!

• Like Like x 1