How to transport Bunnies?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Peridot, Aug 2, 2017.

Welcome to the BlockTown Community!

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up today for a free account to get started!

1. Peridot

Peridot Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft Username:
    PeridotGlimmer25
    I am trying to find some bunnies for my pet shop. But it's too far and I can't figure out how to transport them to the pet shop. It was much much easier with the egg catcher plugin. Any ideas on how to transport them?

2. drsprite

drsprite Owner Staff Member Administrator Owner Donator

Minecraft Username:
    drsprite13
    Hmmm, good question. I know the egg catcher plugin was removed because it was an "unfair advantage" and people were selling animals at high price if I remember right. Should we add it back?

3. Peridot

Minecraft Username:
    PeridotGlimmer25
    In my opinion it should be added back. However, mob eggs should only be sold by an admin shop with controlled prices approved by the server that will compliment the economy.

4. drsprite

drsprite Owner Staff Member Administrator Owner Donator

Minecraft Username:
    drsprite13
    I agree, but I think we may have a hard time controlling that especially with the lack of a working market.

5. Peridot

Minecraft Username:
    PeridotGlimmer25
    That is true. If the plugin gets fixed and we add it back, we could make a admin shop and sell most, but not all spawn eggs there? But only if it gets fixed. Also there could be some rules like, No using hostile spawn eggs in pvp? I think with some adjustments we can make some fair rules to the plugin. But if the market plugin does not end up getting fixed, we could possibly figure something else that allows players to purchase them from staff.

6. PugBoi

PugBoi New Member

Minecraft Username:
    FilthyPugTV
    In my opinion, the best way without a plugin is a lead and carrot while you're on a horse. I had to transport my bunnies almost 1000 blocks, so it can be tough but it should only take like 15 mins.

• Informative Informative x 1