Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by MageGamingYT, Sep 27, 2016.

Welcome to the BlockTown Community!

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up today for a free account to get started!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MageGamingYT

MageGamingYT New Member

Minecraft Username:
    MageGamingYT
    • Your In Game Name Parkermonkey723
    • Have you changed you name since you were banned? We use player name UUIDs, so we need to know if your name has been changed. no
    • Why did we ban you? x-ray
    • Which rule do you think you violated? hacking
    • Why do you think you should be unbanned? Because i made mistake and i think i should get a second chance and you can perm ban me if i do it again. I will also delete the texture pack
    • P.S
    • This is What my little brother said i just typed it in this is a appeal for my little brother not myself
    • if you need anymore information just message me on here or discord @MageGamingYT

2. dartfrog0502

dartfrog0502 Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator

Minecraft Username:
    dartfrog0502
    After consideration, Parkermonkey723's ban appeal has been accepted. He can now play on the Blocktown server.

That being said, @MageGamingYT Please make sure Parker won't have or use x-ray. If we see that he is using x-ray again (for any purpose), the ban will not be repealed, and it will not reflect all that well on you either.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  3. MageGamingYT

MageGamingYT New Member

Minecraft Username:
    MageGamingYT
    Why would it reflect on me if he goes behind my back and does it while hiding it some how

4. MageGamingYT

MageGamingYT New Member

Minecraft Username:
    MageGamingYT
    Just wondering I'm very tired ignore any stupidity

5. dartfrog0502

dartfrog0502 Moderator Staff Member Moderator Donator

Minecraft Username:
    dartfrog0502
    What I mean is that we'll probably just talk with you about why it happened, since you accepted the responsibility of monitoring your brother. You won't be in serious trouble or anything; you said he's young and we realize that it may be hard to do that. Just try to do what you said you'd do, then if he still x-rays behind your back and gets banned, you won't need to worry that much.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  6. MageGamingYT

MageGamingYT New Member

Minecraft Username:
    MageGamingYT
    Ok thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.