Ban Appeal MageGamingYT

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by MageGamingYT, Sep 6, 2016.

Welcome to the BlockTown Community!

Want to join the rest of our members? Sign up today for a free account to get started!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MageGamingYT

MageGamingYT New Member

Minecraft Username:
    MageGamingYT
    1. Your In Game Name: MageGamingYT
    2. Have you changed you name since you were banned? We use player name UUIDs, so we need to know if your name has been changed.
    3. Reason for your ban?:Apprently the main reason was for doing a "Undercover" Deal with a hacker (did not know i he was hacking i told Dartfrog to check it out and put the items in a chest and did not use them
    4. Which rule do you think you violated?: I Honestly do not know But i would put it under being rude
    5. Why do you think you should be unbanned? I think i should be unbanned Because I paid back everyone that Ik(If theres anyone that i have not tell me) That i used the system Exploit In where i paid other players to get rit of any other money i made from it and the jobs system i was just testing out and i saw Fallens msg to no mess with it after i allready did some commands I did not profit off of it and i got a 30 minute ban for and lastly apprently a guy i bought from hacked I was thinking he might be hacking so i contacted Dartfrog and then i put the items in a diffrent chest not using them and continued helping them I have also learned my lesson and have not been useing any exploits after the /sell hand one So i feel like i was banned wrongly so please I do not feel i have done anything wrong i will happly give the owner the diamonds i got for the money i spent on them I already said i never would exploit again
    6. also regarding the msg stop abuseing the system I did and have not Since the first time I asked Drsprite Should i give you the money that i earned He said no he said i just made people mad i have been helping out new people to the server with commands and everything i have been nice

2. thewhenderson

thewhenderson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Donator

Minecraft Username:
    FallenIcicle
    The ban is lifted. Let this be your final warning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.